Top Fall/Winter Color Trends/Trending Haircuts
Blonde is a strong hair colour for the summer from gold to champagne blonde. Finding the perfect shade is all about balance-choose cool, pale tones if you have fair skin and warm, deep colours if your complexion is darker.
Top Trending Haircuts for Women
1) A classic bob is still very popular made modern with a clean and low side part.
Aline bob with blunt ends at a sharp back to front angle feels both polish and edgy.
2) A lob which is a long bob that is choppy layers.
3) Long layered hair is still popular with that natural swing with a longer bang
Top Trend Cuts for Men
Men’s hairstyles seem to be trending towards a more voluminous style on top with an undercut. Achieving this look requires a bit more effort as you’ll need a blow dryer and a brush to create the volume in your hair and shape it into your desired look with a pomade.
This fall many of our clients asked for a lob haircut. Even though the cut doesn’t need a very long length, clients wanted the volume to the lob. So extensions were added to compliment the look. We also accented the look by adding lighter extensions to give a natural sun-kissed look.
What does Ernesto see coming for the Winter?
“The change of season is always a great time to freshen up your long layers, razored ends or a daring pixie. A blunt- cut bob looks cooler when it is asymmetric. Also, adding long layers throughout straight hair is key for adding the illusion of volume and body.
Ernesto’s Favourite Products for Women
This product is free of silicone or oils, that links broken bonds in the hair during and after chemical services making them stronger than they were before, They also have the #3 product that is the maintenance until your next salon visit.
Nounou hair mask by Davines
This hair mask is made from all natural ingredients, it has a strong nourishing power and an antioxidant action Olive butter. Great for damaged or very dry hair.
This product is a mineral powder that camouflages grey roots instantly and even covers dark regrowth in lightened hair, without peroxide!! Lasts until your next shampoo!!
Ernesto’s Favourite Products for Men
Davines absolute beautifying shampoo. This product has Roucou oil that prevents hair aging.
2. Davine’s dry max wax has extra strong hold to keep the hair in place.
3 Things Ernesto Loves About his Job
1) I love the creativity of being a hairstylist. It allows me to be artistic and creative.
2) There’s never one day that’s the same. Every client has a different need for their hair.
3) I love getting involved with hair shows and have done many fashion shows in Rome. I’m always updating myself by taking hair courses and attending international hair shows