Top Hair Trends for FALL 2015
The popular hair trends of 2015 are pastel hues, sombre (soft ombre), platinum, baby lights, ombre!
The undercut has become by far the most popular hairstyle/Top Hair Trends, it is easy to work with and you can have different variations with this cut. No matter what hair type you have, be it straight or curly, there is an undercut style for you.
The bob, which never goes out of style; you can find the bob which fits your personality.
- Angled, textured, layered, stacked or any combinations.
- Lob, which is a long bob. This is for a client who wants to wear her hair in a ponytail.
- Long haired shag cut, which can be worn straight or styled with a little wave.
FUTURE HAIR COLORS
- Butterscotch blonde (slightly cooler blonde colour)
- Purple / violet shades
- Shades of red
- As fall sets in the platinum and icy blonde we saw for spring and summer are going darker to a wheat blonde or butterscotch blonde that still has a youthful lightness. ‘
- Bronde will still be a big trend this fall. It is an edgier take on the naturally highlighted look, and a perfect way to add a bit of drama to a basic brown this fall!
- Copper, the choice red hue for autumn, is bolder than the strawberry and orange we’ve been seeing over the past few seasons.
- Rich chocolate: Getting the perfect deep brown for fall is all about finding the right mix of chocolate and chestnut undertones.
When clients are unsure about coloring their virgin hair this fall, Mary can create “ombre and sombre” looks with hair extensions. This way the clients can see if the look is right for them.
We look forward to seeing you this Fall at Mary and Ernestos!